Y-NOT Dog Cookies are made with love!
This recipe was created over time until perfected.
Approved by many dogs
These cookies have a strong, stable shelf life, they look and taste oh so yummy!
Jennifer works daily to get you freshly baked cookies.
The cookie ingredients (chickpea flour, bananas, peanut butter, eggs & water) are purchased fresh and locally at the beginning of the week, so Jennifer can begin the process from her kitchen to your doggie.
Jennifer creates her own colors using nature’s beauty with tumeric, carob, blueberry, strawberry and beet powders.
The handmade treats are made in Mayfield, NY by Jen with assistance from her dogs Carter and Bugsy (master taste testers), her cats Davi, Mickey and of course her husband Wade helps too!
Here’s all the love that goes into each batch, each week!
- The ingredients are combined.
- Fresh dough is all hand rolled.
- Each cookie is then hand cut, baked and dehydrated to give dogs the crunchy treats they love.
- All different sizes and shapes are created for unique individual bags and treats.
- Let’s not forget it’s time to bag’em, stick’em, ship them and delivery them to your favorite local shops.